Friday, October 30, 2009

morning
D53: Waking Up With the City

I have a hard time waking up early, but I LOVE being awake early. Go figure.

I got up at 6am today, ready to face the world. Or at least the patrons of my gym.

I know this sounds cliche, but I love the feeling of being outside just before dawn, when anything seems possible. The day is just about to begin, and YOU get to decide how it will unfold.

Will you be productive? Will you choose to be happy? Will you squander your day away on trivial things that add nothing to your life?

Will you guide your day, or let it guide you?

Manual: Page 35 - Taking Photographs: The Details
I love images that capture hidden little details. Personally, I like to add little hidden details that no one know about but me.

Images: Becker
Once again I'm drawn to a tog's wedding work. Truly awesome images. Looking through Becker's portfolio made me realize something. My previous disdain for shooting weddings was primarily due to boring/rigid couples. I have a blast shooting fun, relaxed couples. My goal is going to be to attract more of these couples, and refer the "boring" couples to other togs in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment