Monday, October 5, 2009

light
D28: I Have Seen the Light

In fact, I see it every time I get frustrated as I sit at my desk, longing for new ideas. What you are seeing is my view as a lean back in my chair and stare at the ceiling, provided that you have a lensbaby strapped to your head.

Not much inspiration the last few days, hence the short posts.

Maybe more tomorrow.

Manual: Page 185 - Picture Angle and Focal Length
Something I was aware of. I've been thinking that my next camera should be a full-sensor.

Images: Vincent Laforet - I took a look at Vincent's coverage of Hurricane Katrina. Photojournalists do an amazing job at bringing the world to your home. I agree with Vincent's current view about not wanting to be on call 24/7 as a photojournalist. I think I'll stick to portrait work for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment