Monday, October 12, 2009

fridge
D35: Cabin Fever

I shouldn't have cabin fever, since I don't "have" to stay home. However, I've been staying home a lot more due to logistics. I have a few more weeks to figure out what the winter will hold for me, and it's looking like a 9 to 5 will be in order until spring.

In anticipation of this unfortunate reality, I've tried to be quite frugal the last few weeks. This leads to a lack of fun, and the aforementioned cabin fever. Cabin fever apparently also leads to photographer's block.

Manual: Page 66 - Focus Area Selection
Good info to know, I feel I'm pretty versed in this area. HOWEVER, I've never even paid attention to the focus selector lock! EVER! Now I know.

Images: Lauren Hillary
Very cool work, definitely some good inspiration for some upcoming shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment