Thursday, October 15, 2009

fence
D38: Unnoticed Surroundings

How often do you explore the very city you live in?

Today I decided to turn down a road unfamiliar to me, hoping to find something interesting. What I found was something that is all-too-common in today's society.

Litter. Lot's of litter.

I think I could have filled up a large garbage bag by walking this fence line for less than 100 yards. Like so many others, I had somewhere I needed to be, so there the litter remains.

Manual: Page 102 - Flash Exposure Compensation
One of the many things I should use more, but never seem to do.

Images: Jason Hooker
No, not me, ANOTHER Jason Hooker that is a photographer. Son of a bitch has my name, AND my passion! It's not really a surprise to find that he has some great work, and some really nice HDR shots. What are the odds?

No comments:

Post a Comment