Tuesday, October 20, 2009

captain
D43: In Search of Land

"The captain of a small dingy continues his search for land, with critical supplies quickly running out. At times, he feels like he may be lost at sea forever. Too many glimpses of land have turned out to be mirages."

Have you ever felt like this? I'm in a bit of a search myself, and the clock is ticking. I'm optimistic that I'll find land before my ship starts taking on water.

Manual: Page 13 - First Steps
Talks about attaching your camera strap and monitor cover. I've noticed that a few newer "prosumer" models are equipped for a monitor cover. Lame. I think they are much better than those film screen protectors.

Images: Rich Legg
Rich captures some really great images, and I hope I have the chance to meet him next month @ Pictureline!

No comments:

Post a Comment