Wednesday, October 14, 2009

dancer
D37: Amber Waves of Grain

Storm clouds rolled into the valley this afternoon, but they seemed hesitant to cover the whole city. The north end of town was filled with beautiful skies, and a warm afternoon sun. I was actually getting warm with my fleece jacket on.

For some reason, I really like the contrast and colors in this image. It felt good to get out & shoot today. I picked a place that people drive by every day, but rarely stop to enjoy. Most of the northern edge of our city is bordered by farmland, most of it quite beautiful on a day like today.

Perhaps this will pull me out of my funk.

Manual: Page 36 - When to Use Shooting Options
A nice little flowchart to correct your most common problems. Where was this page when I 1st bought this camera?

Images: Studio 563 - Austin, Texas
I love their take on senior portraits. They gave me some GREAT ideas if I can only find some outlandish old furniture here in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment