Friday, October 23, 2009

laptop
D46: It's Gonna Be A Long Night

Don't get me wrong, I love to volunteer for the American Cancer Society. However, it's not all fun and games. Tonight is one of the not-so-fun nights.

Script read-through with tomorrow's presenters lasted until 9:30 tonight, and I still have hours of work to do before I get to bed.

In the end it's totally worth it. Few things are better than the feeling you get when you're part of something that touches so many lives in such a positive way.

Tomorrow is the day that committee members from all over the region show up, eager to learn and share with others. If I do my job right, they will have no idea who I am, or what I was there to do. That is the role of logistics.

Manual: Page 16 - Basic Setup
Nothing to report here.

Images: Junshien
Once again, awesome wedding images.

No comments:

Post a Comment