Friday, October 16, 2009

starry
D39: Shape Your Experience

Not happy with the way things are? CHANGE THEM!

I wanted to change the way I looked at my photography, so here I sit 39 days into this adventure. Tonight I experimented with shaped bokeh.

Pretty interesting, lots of ideas for Christmas pics. I'm curious to find out how intricate I can make these shapes. Time for the big tough photographer to spend some time at the scrap booking store.

Manual: Page 152 - Custom Setting 20: Flash Sign
You know the little lightning symbol that pops up when your camera thinks you should be using a flash? Well, you can turn that off. I don't really see why, as it has never bothered me.

Images: Tasra 365 Flickr Group
Some great pics from some fellow 365'ers. It's really fun to see how everyone else is doing. It will be really interesting to see who makes it through the full year. I hope I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment