Friday, October 2, 2009

garage
D25: Cleaning Out the Garage

That sounds like a metaphor, and in some ways, it is. I drove to my dad's tonight & helped him clean out his garage. This used to be the most organized garage in town, but it's care has suffered the last 2 years. In a lot of ways, the condition of the garage accurately represents the state of things between the 4 of us(brother, sister, dad, me) since we became "4".

A lot has changed over the last 2 years, and I'd like to think that it's been more good than bad. Some days it's hard to tell. Some days it feels like we're 4 electrons flying around wildly because we've lost our nucleus.

In the end we got the garage pretty clean, and there was a great sense of accomplishment. I only hope this accomplishment can extend past the garage in the coming year.

Right about now I could go for a cold beer and some good company.

At least I have cold beer!

Manual: Page 156 - Folders
I've never had a reason to create additional folders, but I feel it's good to know how. Who knows, the day may come! I sometimes wonder why the numbers on the file names only go to 9999. One of my cameras will likely eclipse 10,000 images in the next 2 months.

Images: Joey Lawrence - Wow. This kid is crazy talented, and he's only 19! Looking through his portfolio is awe-inspiring. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment