Saturday, October 3, 2009

movies
D:26 Rule #1: Cardio

Tonight was a great end to the week. Today's title is a quote from the movie "Zombieland" I went to see with friends tonight. Epic.

It also coincides with the fact that this was my 1st week back into my gym routine. It's been a challenge getting into the gym on a regular basis the last few months, mainly because I haven't made time. Feels great to be back!

Manual: Page 178 - Printing Selected Photographs
Once again this is a feature that I've never had a use for. However, I have been toying with the idea of doing a photo booth at our local Spring fair. I think it would come in handy at an event like this, provided that you're not doing any post-processing.

Images: Robert Capa - I think it's important to study photography's legends to fully understand the craft. What an amazing life he led. I can't even imagine being on the beaches of Normandy on D-day, with a CAMERA! I definitely don't have the stones for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment