Thursday, October 29, 2009

foggy-hills
D52: Road to Nowhere?

With the clouds hanging low over the surrounding mountains, the snow-covered road in the middle seems to disappear into the clouds.

You can clearly see the road ahead, but you have no idea where it is headed. How often do you feel the same way in your life?

I'm a firm believer that everything in our lives is meant to be a lesson of some sort, good or bad. I think that our path in life is guided by our experiences, which also means our path is continually making course-corrections.

Manual: Page 43 - Image Size
I've talked about this topic before, and I still feel the same. I've only ever found a reason to shoot at a lower resolution ONCE. I was doing a job for a client that needed <1mp images for an intranet-based catalog. Other than that, I shoot in RAW, or at least full-res. Any other sizes can easily be done in post.

But that's just my opinion.

Images: David Bergman
David did the Obama Inauguration Gigapan. Some pretty cool work in his portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment