Wednesday, October 28, 2009

reeces-pieces
D51: Underrated

Reese's Pieces are seriously underrated, in my opinion. They seem to be an endless supply of peanut-buttery goodness, when compared to candy bars.

I rarely buy candy, mainly because I will eat it. All.

BUT, on the rare occasions that I do buy some cavities in a wrapper, Reese's Pieces is at the top of my list.

Reese's Pieces hit the scene in 1978, and became the favored candy of E.T. in 1982. Soon after, I followed the trend.

Besides, Halloween is Saturday, and the Reese's color scheme is very fallish/halloweenish.

Manual: Page 39 - Using Camera Menus
Early on this was a great resource. By default, all of the menus in my camera were set to the shorter "simple" setting. As this inhibits your customization, I quickly looked up how to change this to the advanced setting.

Images: Rich Legg
I've looked through Rich's work before, but I focused this time on his stock work. The world of stock photography is quite interesting to me. I am specifically interested in finding out what the average stock shooter, such as Rich, pulls in on a yearly basis. For a talented stock tog, I imagine this could be a nice supplement.

No comments:

Post a Comment