Sunday, October 4, 2009

cookies
D:27 "You're going to make a great housewife someday"

I have a few lady-friends that tell me this on a fairly regular basis. Today was no exception. Went to the gym, cleaned the house, baked bread & cookies, cooked dinner, laundry almost done.

That was my day today.

I believe in doing my best at being a balanced individual. Sure I can take pictures, but I am always trying to expand my toolbox of talents.

The night was capped off by watching my Steelers beat the Chargers 38-28. It started out as a blowout but the Chargers made a great near-comeback in the 4th quarter.

Overall a good weekend.

Manual: Page 183 - Lenses for the D70S
Interesting to see there are a few current lenses that are not compatible with this camera. Luckily none that I'm looking to buy. I've been wanting to upgrade my camera body for about a year now, but I haven't been able to make up my mind. Now there are a lot of rumors floating around about new cameras being announced this winter. I think I'll hold off until spring. That leaves me the winter to buy some more lenses!

Images: Kevin Kubota - Tonight I took a look at Kevin's wedding photography. B-E-A-UTIFUL. I'm not a huge fan of shooting weddings, but Kevin's work makes me want to shoot more of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment