Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm In!

I've been a photographer on the side for years, always dreaming of making it into a full-time career. I hope that I'll be able to realize that dream, and this challenge inspired me to be a little more proactive about it. So I will join Tasra and countless others in a quest to sharpen my skills.

The rules are simple. Take 3 actions daily, for a year, in an effort to improve my photography 300%.

The actions:

* Take at least 1 photo every day.
* Read at least 1 page in my camera manual every day.
* View other professional images every day.

I am someone who likes to start large projects like this, but rarely sees them through. On the rare occasion that I do finish a large project, I revel in the sense of accomplishment. So why don't I finish them all? Perhaps I take on too many at once, or maybe I'm just a little A.D.D. It will be interesting to see where I am in a year, and I'm excited for what I'll learn along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment