Wednesday, September 16, 2009

books
D9: Page Turners

I used to read. A lot. In fact, I almost lost a job due to my literary fascination.

Tom Clancy. Stephen King. Michael Crichton. These men took me to worlds more fascinating than my own. These men pushed my eternal "what if" button, time and time again.

I miss that. Staying up until 4 am with my nose buried in a book. Page after page until your neck is ridiculously sore. I need to get back in the saddle. Maybe that would help my creative block.

Manual: Page 124 - The Playback Menu

I didn't realize how much customization there was with slide shows. You can customize which pictures show up! Wow, it really is embarrassing how many little things I don't know about my cameras.

Images: Moose Peterson. Great outdoor work! I have the chance to go on a weekend road trip to Portland tomorrow, if I can find quick accommodations. What a great opportunity for great scenic shots! I need to get my happy ass out of town.

No comments:

Post a Comment