Saturday, January 30, 2010

gearbag
D85: The Best Laid Plans

"We're going to the Sundance Film Festival today? Perfect, I'll pack my camera bag!"

A spur of the moment road trip combined with a picturesque ski-town promised to be quite a photo op.

As it turns out, I was more concerned about enjoying myself on my 1 night out of town than toting camera gear around. If I had an extra day to spend in Park City, I would have definitely spent more time behind the camera. Maybe next year I'll go down for a few days.

In the end I had a great time, and some great stories came out of the trip.

Manual: Page 121 - Protecting Photographs From Deletion
This is a feature I've only used once. With larger format memory cards, I've never had a reason to delete photos in-camera.

Images:Emilie Sommer
Emilie has some fantastic photo journalistic wedding galleries.

No comments:

Post a Comment