Friday, January 29, 2010

sundance
D84: Partly Cloudy With a Chance of Smug

My roommate & I ventured down to Park City, Utah today for the closing weekend of the Sundance Film Festival. Smug was the dress-code, and we played it well. Never have I been to a place where a stocking cap, scarf, and sunglasses indoors were almost required.

We hit up galleries, restaurants, bars, the whole works. If there was something going down on Main Street tonight, we probably stopped by.

I've NEVER entertained the idea of living in Utah. Never ever. However, Park City is already starting to grow on me...

Manual: Page 170 - Television Playback
I only really use this when we have family get-togethers.

Images:Annette Biggers
Annette is from Triple Cord Photography, and is an amazing talent. I think their website is absolutely fantastically designed. Just Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment