Friday, January 22, 2010

snowystreets
D77: Apocalypse sNow

Its the middle of winter, yet people still think the world is ending when a little snow falls.

As I traveled through town this evening, I noticed that half an inch of snow prohibits people from parking normally in a parking lot. The streets were a mixture of motorists driving 10 mph and some other idiots that must have thought they were Nascar drivers.

It was maddening.

As I sit here editing photos, my house is full of girls. There are worse ways to spend your Friday night.

Manual: Page 86 - Exposure Compensation
Again, not something I used that often, as I'm always shooting manual mode.

Images: Anonymous Photographer
The wedding photographer I reviewed today shall remain nameless. There were so many issues with this person's shooting style. I am far from perfect myself, so I won't burden them with a publicly poor review.

No comments:

Post a Comment