Friday, January 15, 2010

mixed-drink
D70: Friday Night

It's Friday night, and I feel alright. The party's here on the west side.

If you are younger than 25 you probably don't get the reference.

The funny thing about taking pictures of mixed drinks is that I don't want things to go to waste. So as I mixed liquors and juices to get the color I wanted, I found a tasty new recipe.

Manual: Page 144 - Custom Setting 7: Image Review
I guess its nice that I can choose to show a grid over the top of my images on the LCD, but its not really something I need.

Images: Dennis Stock
Dennis passed away Monday at age 81, after a battle with colon cancer. Dennis is most notably know for capturing images of many iconic people in the 50's & 60's. His photos are timeless, and I think I'd like to add one to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment