Monday, January 18, 2010

crazydad
D73: My Dad is Crazy

Over the last year, I've been helping my dad with a makeover on one of his houses.

He's lost his mind...

Today's "Dad You Crazy" moment was about doorknobs. After helping him hang a bunch of doors he had painted, he informed me that we had to wait 3 days to put the doorknobs on. He wanted to ensure that the doorknobs wouldn't leave any marks on the door.

This was the first time the doorknobs have been removed in 15 years. It may be another 15 years before they are removed again. However, my dad wanted to ensure there were no marks left UNDERNEATH the door knobs.

That's about how the entire summer went.

Manual: Page 87 - Bracketing
I've only used bracketing a handful of times, usually when I'm doing HDR work.

Images:Once Remembered
The girls of Once Remembered Photography, headquartered out of Boise Idaho, do some great portrait work!

No comments:

Post a Comment