Thursday, January 14, 2010

collar
D69: Date Night

I'm a big fan of meeting new people, so dates are usually especially interesting.

Those closest to me know why I took a hiatus from the dating world. There were a few dates here and there, but nothing of consequence.

Recently, I took the plunge and re-joined the dating world. Without getting into details, I am definitely enjoying myself.

Manual: Page 84 - Autoexposure Lock
Very interesting. I've never tried this, due to the fact that I shoot mostly in manual mode.

Images: Jason Hooker
No, I am not reviewing myself. This is a different Jason Hooker who is also a photographer. The bastard is actually really good. It appears that he mostly shoots the kind of things that I too enjoy.

It would be interesting to see how many continents have a Jason Hooker tog.

No comments:

Post a Comment