Wednesday, January 13, 2010

fruit
D68: Relaxing Days & Childhood Treats

There were plenty of things that I probably should have been doing today.

Its strange to think that I never feel like I have enough time to get things done. I have a ridiculously open schedule right now. In fact, I almost feel like I have more free time when I'm working a normal 9 to 5 job.

Today's Costco trip yielded a large box of fruit snacks. Remember those little bags of chewy snacks that your mom used to put in your lunch box? Now I have a month-long supply!

Manual: Page 101 - Compatible Lenses
It's interesting to see how many new lenses Nikon has produced since I first purchased this camera body. There are far too many lenses that I am currently coveting.

Images: Brian Valentine
Brian is the last macro photographer that I'm reviewing this week. I really like how many of Brian's images capture a macro view of water drops. What sets these images apart is that Brian captures images inside of the water drops, making them appear as if he manipulated them.

No comments:

Post a Comment