Saturday, January 16, 2010

grocery
D71: Covert Cart-Rider

I used to love Saturdays as a child. Saturdays meant that I got to go to the grocery store with my mom. She always let me sit underneath the cart, where you went largely unnoticed by shoppers.

I was in my own little world, with my mom directing where our adventure would take us. Every now and then I would pass a shopping cart with a kid on their own covert mission. As an adult, I've never seen a kid sitting on the bottom of a cart at the grocery store. I wonder if any parents still let their kids sit down there...

Manual: Page 161 - CSM Menu
Changing to the detailed menu was the best things I ever did when I was first starting out.

Images: Raghu Rai
Raghu has some beautiful street photography of India. He has been shooting in India for over 40 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment