Monday, February 1, 2010

legoliers
D87: The Players

Today is the beginning of my Lego series, so I decided to introduce everyone.

On the learning side, it will be good practice with custom white balances, lighting, framing, etc. I've already started developing some presets in Lightroom & Photoshop, so its great practice.

Rather than just do a series of images, I decided to take a more unconventional approach. Follow along to watch as the drama unfolds!

Manual: Page 123 - The Menu Guide
Another "cheat" day, but I'm starting to run out of pages. Getting closer to in-depth testing!

Images:Kia Bondurant
Wow. Looking through the amazing senior gallery, I realize how badly I want to take the plunge and open a studio space. Hopefully this summer will allow me to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment