Wednesday, February 17, 2010

faith
D103: Sacrifice

As most of you know, today was Ash Wednesday. Lent is officially upon us, and I'm not looking forward to it.

I myself am not Catholic. However, my mother was & brother is, so I decided to support them & give something up for Lent.

I'm giving up red meat.

I may not survive.

Some of my friends give me the cliche "meat is murder" talk, to which I reply with the cliche "yes, tasty tasty murder". This has nothing to do with my reasoning for giving up those delicious animals. I am giving up red meat for the next 40 days for two reasons. First, it will be a very hard sacrifice, as I consume red meat almost every day. Second, I want to see if I notice any health benefits from this departure.

Either way I'm TOTALLY having a burger after Easter!

Manual: Page 92 - White Balance Bracketing

Images:Amina Moreau
Wow, Amina's work is quite inspiring. She has some very original wedding work, and he composition is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment