Tuesday, February 23, 2010

wheels
D109: Momentum

Have you ever found yourself fighting an uphill battle? I'm sure we all have at one point or another. I have fought an ongoing battle for the past 10 years with no major successes. There are times when I am just positive that I am the reincarnation of Sisyphus.

Over the past six months I have managed to create somewhat of a perfect storm to aide in this battle. The load is lighter and I even feel like there is actually a crest to this hill. Was Sisyphus cursed, or did he just lack adequate support?

Manual: Page 188 - ISO Auto

Images:I looked at the work of a photographer whom I also listened to in an interview on my ipod today. I'm withholding his name because I wasn't a fan of his interview AT ALL. He came off as a little too old school, adamantly against the digital evolution of photography. While looking through his portfolio, I also found a few images that I REALLY didn't like. Now I am the first to admit that I have a lot of "crap" that I need to purge from my image collection; however, why would you include something so plain & uninspiring in your professional portfolio?

Overall he's excellent. I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment