Friday, February 12, 2010

deadend
D98: Finding A New Path

The end of the summer brought a startling conclusion; my photography was on a fast path to a dead end.

After 7 years I was stuck in a rut. I wasn't progressing and I had still not found a style that was my own. I was out of answers, and then it hit me.

I had to start over.

My first step was starting this project, in hopes of rebooting the creative parts of my brain. I also began a long journey of education and self-discovery.

I have learned more in the past 6 months than I did during the previous 7 years. I also feel that I finally have my "style" bouncing around in my head. Now I just need to translate that to the camera.

Manual: Page 187 - Accessory Shoe

Images:Thomas Hawk
Cool street photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment