Wednesday, February 10, 2010

worldgym
D96: Some Things Never Change

I came down with some awful cold straight from hell back in December. It left me with a cough for almost 2 months. Needless to say, Its now been 3 months since I've been to the gym.

Today I made my return.

It was nice to be back. It was even nicer that nothing changes there. Ever since the ownership changed 4 years ago, the contents within those 4 walls have been static. It allows me to used my gym time as an anchor. No matter what is going on in the world, I know that "gym time" will always be "safe".

Its also where I listed to Ron Dawson's podcasts religiously.

Manual: Page 182 - Camera Settings

Images:Denis Reggie
I think Denis is one of those photographers that we'd all like to be like from time to time.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for your comment. I'm totally going to show my oldest your lego pics as soon as he gets home from school. They are INSPIRING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime! I'm glad you liked the lego pics!

    ReplyDelete