Wednesday, February 24, 2010

hair
D110: I Promised Myself I Wouldn't

Yeah, so about that. Tonight is a filler image fo sho. I got wrapped up in some charity work I do, and the day completely got away from me.

I've had this random bag of animal hair in my closet for years. I bought it for fly-tying, the kind of thing you do when you fly-fish. I used to fly-fish a lot, but I haven't done much of it in the last 2 1/2 years. Don't get me wrong, I love to fish; however, I have a hard time doing anything outside anymore without my camera strapped to my hand. Oh well.

I'm hitting the sack early tonight, in hopes of an earrrrrrly morning at the gym!

Manual: Page 196 - Caring For Your Camera And Battery

Images:Gabrielle Geiselman
I know that I just reviewed Gabrielle a month ago, but I listed to her interview with Ron Dawson today. For some reason I totally look at another photographer's work differently when I hear the back-story behind the images. It was fitting to look at her work again due to the fact that some friends of mine are putting together a band, and they want me to do the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment