Saturday, March 6, 2010

cgirls
D120: Look Out Paradise, They're Coming...

Today was a very fun shoot with two friends that are preparing for an upcoming tropical getaway. We decided to shoot in the downtown area where I had just completed this week's series.

Here's a helpful tip for you togs out there: remember to ALWAYS bring an assistant when you're lugging lots of gear around with frequent stops. It will make life MUCH easier.

The shoot went very well, and as you can tell from today's image, everyone had a great time. Now begins the process of sifting through the hundreds of images. I'm hoping to have a finished project by next weekend.

Manual: I'm skipping the manual this weekend. I'm almost all the way through it, so I may just skip the manual all together on the weekends.

Images: Also skipping other togs this weekend. I know its horrible, but this weekend is crazy busy. I'll repent to Scott Bourne later.

No comments:

Post a Comment