Tuesday, March 2, 2010

delivery
D116: Special Delivery

Mr. Hooker, I have a delivery for you. Please sign here.

signs & then opens package...

Prescription-strength reality, take with water.


Life can be looked at much the same as a mathematical equation. If things aren't adding up, you're probably overlooking a variable.

Do you give up? Hell no, you keep plugging along. You dust yourself off, pick up your camera, and keep shooting. When Thomas Edison was working on a better light bulb, he didn't just find a solution. He also found a thousand ways NOT to make a light bulb.

In much the same way that I like my "horribly bad" photos, I also like my "mistakes" in life. Everything in this life can be turned into a learning opportunity. You just have to change your way of thinking.

Did you have a photoshoot go horribly wrong? Learn from it & move on.
Have you been stricken with debt due to GAS(Gear Acquisition Syndrome)? Make your "debt" work for you.

The point is, innovation isn't born out of complaining & pessimism. When one door closes... make your OWN door! Climb out the window! Do whatever it takes to keep the forward momentum going.

Manual: Page 114 - Single Image Playback

Images:Karlin Connell
This morning I took a look at Karlin's family images. Just what I needed to brighten up the day! I have a family shoot coming up this spring with a family that is very dear to my heart, and she inspired some new ideas to really communicate the bond that this family has.

No comments:

Post a Comment