Sunday, November 1, 2009

lndscp-moon
D55: Limited by Technology

Today was one of those days where I wish we had a camera capable of capturing images as well as our eyes do.

Technology has come a long way, but we are still so far away from replicating what the human eye can achieve. To perfectly replicate the scene from tonight's image would have required multiple shots, exposures, lenses, etc. The world of photography is filled with countless breathtaking images, but we still can't come close to what our own eyes can offer us.'

Maybe one day...

Manual: Page 48 - White Balance
I'm definitely not a purist when it comes to white balance. I think that tweaking the temp of my images can produce some great effects now and then.

Images: David Jay
David's website seems to have some issues, as I tried it in 3 different browsers. What I WAS able to check out was great! Amazing work, and David is an amazing guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment